[TriLUG] Mail ???

Hugh Crissman hsc-linux at nc.rr.com
Thu Jul 15 17:56:38 EDT 2004

Jason thanks for your help with the e-mail issues. Thank you to everyone
who helped me out. I have a lot of reading and configuring to do. I was
a lug meeting a year ago and you did a presentation on
Postfix/Squirrelmail etc. Do you still have that presentation? My notes
point me to the link below but I can't read whatever type of file it is.

http://www.trilug.org/~jason/mail_presentation.sxi

Thanks,

Hugh Crissman