[TriLUG] EMC jobs

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Tue Jul 27 10:41:25 EDT 2004

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Sil Greene <quack at ibiblio.org>
To: internetworkers <internetworkers at lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: [internetworkers] EMC jobs
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:39:46 -0400

Hey folks,

I don't know who all is looking for what, but HR just drew my attention to
openings we have in the Triangle area.  Details on the positions are here
(NC postings):
http://www.emc.com/hr/postings/professional_categories.jsp?st=NC&cc=US

These include a professional Software QA Engineer at our RTP facility, two
professional engineers (Component and Evaluation) in
manufacturing/operations at our Apex facility, and a tape librarian at our
Raleigh facility.

Feel free to forward this to friends who might be interested in these
positions.  I'll be happy to answer questions where I can or put you in
touch with our HR folks.  As far as I know, the website's resume entry
system is the way to apply.

Hope this is useful to someone out there.
--Sil