[TriLUG] OT: cellphone companies in Raleigh area

Mike Fieschko mike.fieschko at devmike.com
Tue Jul 27 12:18:07 EDT 2004

Good afternoon,

Apologies if this off-topic post runs afoul of list rules.  (Didn't get
any rules with the sub confirmation back in June, and didn't see any on
the lug site.)

I'm moving from New Jersey to the Raleigh area.  Right now I have AT&T
wireless telephone service.  What are listmembers' experiences, good and
bad, with wireless telephone companies in the area?  I need a basic
package, but no roaming (family in New Bern).

Off-list replies might annoy others less.