[TriLUG] Connectivity to china

Marty Ferguson marty.ferguson at pobox.com
Mon Aug 16 22:39:33 EDT 2004

My 2 bits...

Figure out how to forestall.

Your overseas business partners will steal your technologies.
If  you are as lucky as factory workers in the US,
you'll get a great severance package including
an all-expense paid trip to China to train the workers
who will be taking over production.

Sometimes I think that we are in an economic race with China
to see who can burn the most fossil fuel the fastest.

Transnational capitalism has hit China, and knows no allegiance.

PS
Patent  your business processes, too.  The major US export appears to be
dollars..
At least the lawyers will still have jobs.  And for g'ness' sake, don't
show them your
(c) source code.