[TriLUG] Unisys issue

Jeremy West jkwest at rmci.net
Fri Aug 20 10:02:36 EDT 2004

I should probably clear up a question or two.  Yes I'm new to the list.  I did
have a first question, but .... I had forgotten to update my reply-to
address, and the message is being held hostage by the admin at the moment.  I
always seem to forget something when joining a new list.

Sorry about that.  The FIRST message should be released soon.  At least I
hope.  I contains another good question.

--Jeremy