[TriLUG] Unisys issue

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Fri Aug 20 19:31:23 EDT 2004

Gee Bob, that sounds painful, go from 5 minutes to 45 Minutes, what
progress.

I work for BB&T here, one of my coworkers just migrated the same kind of
application from a fat Windows client to a Citrix client, went from 20
minutes to 3 minutes, boy are they happy with him.  A few minutes means
a bunch more loans, which means money.