[TriLUG] DOH!

Stephen Hoffman srhoffman at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 25 10:17:38 EDT 2004

Let me start off by apologizing to all the unemployed persons on this
list.  I will no longer be posting any opportunities here on the off
chance that not EVERY subscriber qualify for it.  I thought maybe, just
maybe the people who don't qualify would simply ignore it, and those who
did would appreciate it.  This is the second time I've seen flames start
because of a job description.  If you don't qualify then DON'T APPLY, if
you don't like the terms then DON'T APPLY, but don't try to discourage
others from applying by complaining that the employer is too demanding.
Heaven forbid an employer wants an experienced person for their position,
no matter how long or short it is.

Steve