[TriLUG] OT: www.emachineshop.com

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:04:27 EDT 2004

The pricing is ok.  The best part of it is the ability to make parts
that you can't find.  That's where the pricing becomes reasonable.  A
friend of mine is rebuilding at 1953 Pontiac Cheiftain and needed and
part that (surprise, surprise) "Pontiac" doesn't make anymore.  He had
ems mill it and voila.  I think it cost him about $150.

Incidentally, I am told they are working on compatibility and/or a
Linux version of the design software.

MPF

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:50:55 -0400, Michael Thompson