[TriLUG] Re: broadband option in the Triangle area

ALFRED JOHNSON alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 28 20:58:48 EDT 2004

Another thing you might try with these kinds of problems is to tell
them you're running OSX. , preferably the latest version (Apple just
keeps improving and improving OSX  so that most techies can't keep up
unless they're "Mac fanatics" (of which there are not too many). OSX is
still too new for most of those 90 day wonders now manning tech
support. -- Al Johnson.