[TriLUG] Device detection

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Tue Aug 31 14:36:06 EDT 2004

Don't install Windows :-P

Nah, it sounds like your way is the best.  In fact, when I was laptop
shopping, I put a Knoppix CD into a few of the laptops that interested
me at Best Buy just to see how it would run.  The sales guy walked by a
few times but never said the first thing.

--
Jeff Tickle

http://www.jtsoft.net
Security and Digital Video Solutions
Nikken Independent Wellness Consultant
Probably some other stuff, too!

GPG Fingerprint: FC10 2221 B8EC 072E 752D  2079 2F9B A528 98AD 60BA