[TriLUG] from sendmail to qmail

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 10:07:50 EDT 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:55:10 -0600 (MDT), jkwest at rmci.net
<jkwest at rmci.net> wrote:
> You've already gotten a lot of good suggestions from others, but I might
> also add that gentoo has a great install guide for gmail.

WOW, you mean that you can install Gmail on Linux?  I thought that it
only ran on Googles servers, but then again they do run Linux don't
they <G>.

Seriously, when I first saw this thread I read it as sendmail to
gmail, and thought that it woud be about configuring sendmail to
forward to gmail.

Levity break over - I now return you to the qmail discussion