[TriLUG] from sendmail to qmail. UPDATE

Stan B. Briggs stan at StanBriggs.com
Wed Sep 8 09:00:23 EDT 2004

brandon,

man, were you spot on with this recommendation! qmail really does rock and
so does that web site. admittedly, it took a couple of hours to complete
the installation but the directions were superb!

now i've just got to learn about all of the configuration and reporting
options that qmail/spamassassin/clamav have. i'm looking forward to it in
a masochistic kinda' way.

to all who emailed recommendations and especially to those who volunteered
to answer questions:

many, many thanks. and i may still, yet, call.

still hacking my way through the configuration options and reporting,
stan