[TriLUG] Reminder - NC*SA presents Tom Limoncelli, September 13,2004, 7pm at Red Hat Corporate HQ

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Sep 8 15:01:06 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 14:34, Chris Knowles wrote:
> I respectfully disagree.
>
> I'm not on that list, as most of the topics aren't all that interesting
> to me, but every once in a blue moon they come up with one that is, and
> it's nice to have some notice of the subject here on TriLUG's list.
>
> Also, it's a very low traffic problem.  Much better than say, a
> discussion on Top vs. Bottom posting, or which beer people are currently
> favoring.

I agree with Chris; there is a long tradition of posting announcements
for NC*SA and other LUGs on the TriLUG list.  Similarly we post our list
announcements there.  Our list is quite high traffic, so this type of
thing is a drop in the bucket (how many posts have we had on CVS today,
for example? *grin*).  Post on, Matt.

This does remind me that we need another announcement about TOMORROW's
TriLUG meeting.  Look for that soon.

Regards,
Jeremy Portzer
TriLUG co-Chair