[TriLUG] 16+ GB RAM PC advice

Reginald Reed reginald.reed at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 09:50:52 EDT 2004

I fully second this recommendation for Opteron.  Myself and several
others at work are running Opteron hardware.  I'm not pushing the
memory like some of the guys using them for hardware simulations, but
we do have many 16 and 32G systems happily running RHEL for x86_64.
Everyone is quite happy.

--Reggie