[TriLUG] USDB issues w/ Fedora2

Jason Tower jason at cerient.net
Wed Sep 15 13:33:50 EDT 2004

sounds like a X problem, you should be able to edit the bootloader and
boot into single user mode (just append a "1" to the boot command).
change the default runlevel in /etc/inittab from 5 to 3.  failing this,
use a rescue floppy or knoppix to make the change.  if you're using
lilo you'll have to reinstall the boot loader as well, grub doesn't
require this step.

jason