[TriLUG] Re: Jost post-Google-Launch Coordination Engineer

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Sep 17 19:23:38 EDT 2004

> How many people are seriously going to be able to answer 'yes' to all
> those questions?

I don't think they're actually looking for people.  I think this stunt,
as well as their recent "Google Labs Aptitude Test" that appeared in
certain print magazines, are just tricks to give the market that they
have a bunch of creative and intelligent employees.  Kinda like the way
Microsoft got a reputation for having tricky puzzle questions at interviews.

Alan