[TriLUG] Re: Jost post-Google-Launch Coordination Engineer

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 22:39:48 EDT 2004

> I don't think they're actually looking for people.  I think this stunt,
> as well as their recent "Google Labs Aptitude Test" that appeared in
> certain print magazines, are just tricks to give the market that they
> have a bunch of creative and intelligent employees.  Kinda like the way
> Microsoft got a reputation for having tricky puzzle questions at interviews.

I concur.  If you are creative, analytical and brilliant _and_ have
been at your company 3+ years, what's the incentive to move on?  Just
working for Google?  Newsflash: there's more to life than who you work
for.

MPF

P.S. Factoring the first 10-digit prime found in consecutive digits of
e doesn't make you smart.  It just proves you have a lot of time on
your hands.