[TriLUG] conflct potential

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Fri Oct 1 08:55:18 EDT 2004

Make a new folder, grab your gallery files and stuff them into it. You might
have to change the configuration of gallery to change the root location  IE
www.mysite.com becomes www.mysite.com/gallery/ but everything should still
work fine. Just rerun the configuration script. Then install your cms to the
root and link to or import gallery as Jeremy suggests. Shouldn't lose
anything that way as all of galleries files are pretty self contained.

Dave