[TriLUG] Name-Based Virtual Hosting vs. GoDaddy, round 1

Ryan Leathers Ryan.Leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Oct 1 11:50:17 EDT 2004

Hmmmm...

A few weeks ago I built a nifty little DNS project that might be interesting
to newbie and pro alike.  It includes two zone masters running on top of
heartbeat from the ultra monkey project.  It also uses VIEW to handle both
internal and external DNS needs.  The newbies might want to gloss over the
ultra monkey / redundancy stuff, but I'll try to make some time for a recipe
for this project.  It could be built in an hour or two.