[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Mike M no-linux-support at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 7 14:16:29 EDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 09:53:32AM -0700, Jos Purvis wrote:

> Think of me as the friendly bar patron asking political speakers to take it
> outside. I ain't the bartender, just someone asking.

Problem is, this ain't a bar, it's grassy public square.  People can
talk here.  killfile if you want but I prefer to listen to everything.

Nothing is stopping anyone from starting a technical thread.  Who's
got a problem that needs solving?  Post it! Quick!

--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.