[TriLUG] More Free Hardware

Ian Meyer ianmeyer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 23:59:33 EDT 2004

OK, I don't have anything to compete with Mike (due to
whose...kindness...I am now the proud (?) owner of some huge hunk of
old server) however, I have some hardware to give away

Its a LaserJet 4M Plus with a Jet Direct card, the JD card has
ethernet, bnc, and localtalk, and the printer itself has parallel and
apple whatever-its-called-that-little-round-printer-plug (hence the M)

it had a problem with printing a line about 1/3 of each page, but i
cleaned the rollers in the fuser, and now its pretty faint, but this
isn't something that is suitable for formal business printing, but
would work great for casual soho jobs or personal stuff

its free to whoever wants it

~ian

ps: anyone have some SCA drives?