[TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch Friday 10/15 - 12:30 PM, Crazy Fire Mongolian Grill, Cary

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Oct 15 00:10:23 EDT 2004

Hey folks,

Time for another TriLUG lunch...we'll be meeting at Crazy Fire Mongolian
Grill in Cary, Buck Jones Rd, at 12:30 on Friday.  Join us in saying
good-bye to Mike Johnson, a long-time and long-active TriLUG member and
leader, as he prepares to move to Charlotte.

If you plan to come, please reply off-list to this e-mail (to me only) so
I can get a rough headcount.  (If you want to come at the last minute
though, please do so anyway.)  Thanks.

If you need directions, google "Crazy Fire TriLUG" and you will see past
messages with good directions.

See ya there!

Jeremy