[TriLUG] Slides from last night's DNS Presentation

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Fri Oct 15 07:39:24 EDT 2004

The slides from last night's presentation can be found, here:
http://trilug.org/~asjoyner/presentations/Trilug.October.14-DNS.pdf

Video may be provided soon here:
http://trilug.org/~asjoyner/presentations/

By soon, I mean some time this weekend, when I have time to rip and
compress it.  :)

For those who are of the curious sort, the strange problem with the
blank slide last night, was due to an error with the themes in Apple's
keynote.  Apparently, applying the "blackboard" theme blanked out that
slide, and that slide only.  I haven't had time to chase down exactly
why, but it sure was annoying.  Thus, the slides that I've posted are
based on the "white" theme (i.e. nothing fancy, just black text on a
white background).

Thanks to all the inquisitive folks who asked the numerous questions,
which I think contributed a lot.  Also thanks to Mike and others for the
occasional clarification.  As for the hecklers... I'll get you when you
least expect it.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner