[TriLUG] LUG at NCSU Meeting Tuesday, October 19, 7:30

Brian Adam Pike bapike at unity.ncsu.edu
Sun Oct 17 11:51:02 EDT 2004

The Linux Users Group at NCSU will be holding its next meeting on
Tuesday, October 19, at 7:30 PM at Jade Garden on Hillsborough Street in
Raleigh, North Carolina.

This is scheduled as a general dinner meeting so we will meet to discuss
LUG, general open source, and Linux related matters. If you are in
need of a ride or have any general questions please email me privately.

Meeting schedules, installfest details, and a pointer to a map to the
restaurant with directions can be found on the LUG website:
http://lug.ncsu.edu

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Brian Pike
LUG at NCSU Secretary