[TriLUG] Should have gone to the class this morning. Need help

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:11:30 EDT 2004

Nope, actually I tried that and apache failed to start complaining
that ScriptAlias (and Alias on another try) COULDN'T be inside a
</Directory> structure. They can only be in the server configuration
and virtual host contexts.  Since I am using name based virtual hosts
I tried moving the whole shebang into the virtual host structure for
www, still didn't work.

Then I noticed that instead of
ScriptAlias /awstats/ "usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"

I really needed
ScriptAlias /awstats "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"

Did the trick

Now I'm off to much with my log rotation to run the aws stats package
each night.