[TriLUG] Should have gone to the class this morning. Need help

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 16 15:42:12 EDT 2004

Rick,

Incorrect.  What you need to do is place your ScriptAlias directive inside
the <Directory "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot"></Directory> structure.
Additionally, instead of

	ScriptAlias /awstats/ "usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"

You might want to try

	ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/usr/local/awstats/wwwroot/cgi-bin/"

And that might fix the cgi directory problem.

Additionally, the other Alias directives should probably go inside the
directory definition as well, if I'm guessing correctly at what you want to
do.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer

"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
 --Ben Franklin--