[TriLUG] Re: [Oculan] OT: need a cool HTML/Java countdown webpage

Larry Karnowski larry at hickorywind.org
Tue Oct 26 09:50:42 EDT 2004

Greg,
No need for real Java -- here's a Javascript that'll count backwards to
a given date:
http://simplythebest.net/scripts/DHTML_scripts/javascripts/javascript_11.html

Just grab an appropriately large image of the bunny, make it the
background image of the page (either on the <body> tag or better yet,
using CSS), and then slap this little Javascript goody in there.  ;-)
Oh yeah, you'll probably want to make the HTML background black too
(again either on the <body> tag or in CSS).

HTH,
Larry