[TriLUG] disabling screen blanking

john mitchell john280z at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 28 13:59:29 EDT 2004

Alan,
    I'm seeing the same problem in my Debian machine that does NOT have
Xscreensaver running. I think it is in the basic OS, ie; if you were to not
startx it would still blank - (can you try this?). I haven't had time to debug
it yet - one of those 'round tuit' things.
    If you can try the non-X mode I will dig it out this weekend(?).

john mitchell