[TriLUG] hardware: looking for pcmcia ethernet type I

Joseph Mack mack.joseph at epa.gov
Sat Nov 13 12:26:05 EST 2004

Brian Henning wrote:

> The Linksys NP100 is a Type-I "dongled" 10/100 Fast Ethernet card, and I
> believe it works with linux, although I'm not entirely sure.

http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp/SUPPORTED.CARDS

the NP100 Network Everywhere v2 is supported.

is yours the v2?

they weren't real easy to find in google. Staples has
them for $52 but I eventually found them for $25 at
CostCentral which is OK by me.

Thanks Joe

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb at epa.gov