[TriLUG] External USB enclosures, CD-Roms and the linux..

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Mon Nov 22 08:08:46 EST 2004

I got a couple of external tape drives a while back, ripped one out, and
put a hard disk in it, all was fine right away.  I would expect that
it'll be fine so long as you get USB 2 enclosures.  Some times
remembering what device it's called is the hardest part ;')

Kevin

--
Kevin Flanagan <kevin at flanagannc.net>