[TriLUG] OT: biz dev lunch

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformanceinc.com
Mon Nov 22 11:49:59 EST 2004

To anyone who attended the lunch(es?) at CF on Leesville Rd:

I remember at least one person in attendance had been through several
tech startups.  We are looking for a lawyer recommendation to help
us through a financing deal.

Jay Barrett was one of the persons at that meeting, but the e-mail
address he was using at the time (j.barrett at attglobal.net) is
no longer functioning.  Anybody know how to contact Jay?

TIA,
Chris

(Sorry for the OT post - I tried pinging several of the individuals
involved in setting up that lunch, but haven't found the info I was
looking for).

Chris Merrill                  |  http://www.webperformanceinc.com
Web Performance Inc.           |  http://www.webperformancemonitoring.net

Website Load Testing, Stress Testing, and Performance Monitoring Software