[TriLUG] OT: biz dev lunch and breakfast

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Mon Nov 22 14:29:27 EST 2004

Here's the contact information for the lawyer I recommend:

Michael C. Phillips
Michael C. Phillips Attorney at Law
309 Trimble Ave
Cary NC 27511
Phone: 919-462-3036

E-mail Address: mike at mikephillips.com
Web Site: http://www.mikephillips.com

Parties interested in the Cardinal Club Business Development Group that I
host on 2nd and 4th Wednesday mornings at 7:30 AM should contact me offline.
It is a new group, and you don't have to be a member of Cardinal Club to
attend (nor are there any fees unless you want to eat breakfast @ ~ $11 for
fat boy buffet).

Regards,

Jim