[TriLUG] Seeking someone to port a large commercial MS Access database application to theLAMP

Brandon Newport bnewport at appws.com
Tue Nov 23 07:36:05 EST 2004

Gerry,

I would suggest looking to see what applications are already out there that
fit your needs rather than paying someone to build you something from scratch.
 If you are looking for a medical practice package that is web based I highly
suggest looking at http://www.openemr.net/ I have used it for clients in the
past and everyone seems to really like it.  You can find a lot of software on
www.freshmeat.net by doing searches for what you want.

-brandon