[TriLUG] I am a recruiter looking for a Linux Administrator for a position in North Carolina.]]]]]

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 13:25:35 EST 2004

Brian Henning wrote:

> Can anyone vouch for the authenticity of this message?  I feel like I've
> seen almost word-for-word identical message bodies from several source
> addresses, which makes me wonder..

I can't say anything regarding the authenticity of this particular
message, but I can say that what you describe isn't unusual.  If you
look at any of the job boards, you'll often see the exact same job
advertised by multiple staffing agencies.  And you can tell, because
the job description will be identical.  Basically that happens when
multiple staffing groups are trying to fill the same job, and they
all just copy and paste the original description from the actual
employer.

TTYL,

Phil