[TriLUG] I am a recruiter looking for a Linux Administrator for a position in North Carolina.]]]]]

Patrick Boyer pboyer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 13:25:11 EST 2004

I've had about 8 different firms contacting me about this one position
since last Friday. For some strange reason, contracting companies are
falling over themselves trying to fill it. There must be a million
dollar bounty for the job because these companies sound really, really
desparate to fill the position.

Pat