Update on Fwd: [TriLUG] I am a recruiter looking for a Linux Administrator for a position in North Carolina.

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:05:21 EST 2004

Update:

What appears to be this exact same message got held in the list
moderation queue (because the poster isn't subscribed to the list)
again this afternoon.  I rejected it on the basis of our long-standing
policy that job postings should only be posted once (and included
a message to that effect).  I wanted to let the list know about this,
though, because based on the second post, I now have doubts
as to the veracity of this "job posting".

Cheers,
Tanner