[TriLUG]Open-Source Antivirus Solutions

Brandon Newport bnewport at appws.com
Tue Jan 4 11:38:32 EST 2005

As the ClamAV project is fairly large and they (and their community) have been
given credit for finding and naming many of the viruses in 2004 I would highly
recommend them.  I am using ClamAV for several email gateways I have installed
for clients and none of them report any email based viruses in the past year.
I think that is pretty good track record.  I trust them for my clients and use
it myself for email.  I am getting ready to use their samba plugin soon.

-brandon