[TriLUG] Digital Cameras

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 01:40:38 EST 2005

I agree... if you are using a digital camera and are not familiar with
this... become familiar with it.  You'll be pleased to know this isn't
a hinderence, but an advantage.  Digital photography IMHO is awesome!!
 My sunset, lightning and various other photos are proof of that.  :)

have fun,
David McD