[TriLUG] Re: OT: Domain Registration (company suggestions?)

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 12:00:41 EST 2005

For nofrills domain registration, I use 123cheapdomains.com.  I've had
dragonstrider.com with them for several years now.  When I did have
problems, I got very personalized technical support from the site
owner.  I seem to remember them providing a dynamic dns update
service, but I do all my DNS through zoneedit.com, which definitely
offers the service.

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 10:20:56 -0500, Chip Turner <cturner at pattern.net> wrote:
> "Matt Pusateri" <mpusateri at wickedtrails.com> writes:

> >> I do all my domain registration with GoDaddy (www.godaddy.com) and use
> >> DynDNS.org for dynamic dns support.  The ddclient client works well
> >> under linux to keep your IP synced up.
> >
> > I can second godaddy as a registar, been using them for about 4 yrs.
> > Just started with dyndns.org, but they have been fine so far
> >
> > Godaddy ++
> > dyndns.org +
>
> I've been using both for quite a while, and they are very nice.
>
> godaddy+++
> dyndns.org+++
>
> Chip
>
> --
> Chip Turner                   cturner at pattern.net

Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com
Web: http://www.dragonstrider.com