[TriLUG] Mandrake 7.0 Deluxe Boxed Set

Aaron Bockover abockover.trilug at aaronbock.net
Wed Jan 26 15:47:37 EST 2005

I am spending the day purging old stuff from my room, and am very close
to throwing away a complete boxed edition of Mandrake 7.0 Deluxe that I
purchased a few years ago. It almost has sentimental value in that it
was my second boxed edition of Linux (back in the day when it was very
difficult to download ISOs over 56k!). I'm going to finally toss it if
no one wants it.

If anyone does, speak up! It has 6 CDs, a rather comprehensive manual,
and a boot disk! Everything is in excellent condition.

Maybe the TriLUG Library would like it?

It comes with "Up-To-Date Core Functionality - Kernel 2.2.14"

--Aaron