[TriLUG] need help for Linux installation

Shantanu Shaligram shantanu.shaligram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 20:04:12 EST 2005

Dear Folks,

My name is Shantanu! I am a SAP consultant recently moved to this area.
I am very interested in switching to Linux but have no experience in
it. I am looking for some help for this.

1.	What Linux I should use?
2.	I have a Dell Pentium 4, 1.6 Ghz Laptop; can I get all the drivers?
3.	Someone has recommended Fedora to me, is it good.
4.	Can you suggest me a good book for Fedora/Linux?

 My phone number is 216-262-3877. I would really
 appreciate if I could talk to some one regarding this.

 Thanking you,
 Shantanu S. Shaligram

 =====
 Shantanu S. Shaligram