[TriLUG] Next DULUG meeting: Tuesday, February 1, 7:30 PM, Social Sciences 124

Andrew Todd amt13 at duke.edu
Wed Jan 26 19:21:05 EST 2005

Believe it or not, DULUG is still back!

We will have our first meeting of the year this coming Tuesday, February 1 at
7:30 PM in Social Sciences room 124.

Anyone interested is invited to attend. The tenative agenda for this meeting
is:

* Budget proposals for next year to be submitted to Duke Student Government
* Presentation by David Rademeyer: "Fun with Firefox"
* If there's interest: Live flamewar, Emacs vs. vi
* Planning for the rest of the semester

A map of West Campus is available here:
http://www.duke.edu/web/ug-admissions/visit/Westcamp.pdf

Parking should be available after 5 PM behind the Social Sciences building, as
well as other locations on campus.

Also, a note about scheduling: ordinarily DULUG meets every 4th Tuesday to
avoid conflict with other area groups. This meeting is an exception, and our
next meeting following this will be on the 22nd of February.

Hope to see you there!