[TriLUG] OT: SSL Certificate Vendor

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:17:29 EST 2005

Jeff,

I had the same situation a couple of months ago.  I took a look at
CACert, but they're not in any browsers yet and I really wanted something
that was.  So, I went with http://www.freessl.com/. They'll give you a
free cert for 30 days to try it out and then their prices are very reasonable:
$39 for a year, with discounts if you buy longer terms.

Cheers,
Tanner