[TriLUG] the xinetd service sgi_fam

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:21:52 EST 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:54:59 -0500, John Berninger
<johnw at berningeronline.net> wrote:
> due to a number of other factors you probably shouldn't expect us
> (meaning Red Hat) to give much of a flip if it work in RHEL and not in
> CentOS.

In which case you should file a bug at http://bugzilla.caosity.org/

Can't be a mere user when using Open Source software.  You HAVE to
give something back, even if it's just bug reports and feature
requests.

Now, that said, the man page for chkconfig on the three systems I've
checked, does not mention xinetd compatibility.  This may be an
incompletely implemented feature.  Of course even on FC3, that man
page is dated Oct 8, 1997.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com