[TriLUG] thinking about RR Biz again.

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Sun Feb 6 14:58:47 EST 2005

Well, I expect some penalty... sure, I needed to cancel my cell phone and
I was charged a penalty, but it was reasonable... if I got a phone call
back or an acknowledgement from my sales rep, this might have helped ease
my pain, but no... they never called or contacted me. So this is what led
to me being upset... I would say that while I had the service, I had no
problems and was pleased with what I got

--
Thank you,

Jeffery Painter
    2431 Reunion Meadows Lane
    Apex, NC 27539
    voice: 919.321.0378

- --
painter at kiasoft.com                http://jeff.kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC