[TriLUG] trilug mail server -- imap question

Wing D Lizard wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 9 10:42:10 EST 2005

Yes that is the way I thought it worked ( at least used to work).

Since I've upgraded to win32 thunderbird ( from an old mozilla version)
it isn't working
for me.  I'm using the default IMAP settings.

Currently ( at least for me), 1. folders can't contain folders, and 2.
folders can't be deleted.

Can anybody verify this?