[TriLUG] Looking for surplus base-2 ethernet cable

Brian Henning lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Sun Feb 20 18:21:31 EST 2005

Yeah, I think Brian is right..  The BNC male connector isn't huge; maybe
half an inch wide?

Anyhow, since James asked, the intended use is relocating the antennas for a
wireless mic receiver at my church.  They're very simple whip antennas that
connect to the back of the receiver with BNC connectors.  (Currently the
receiver is inside a fairly small room with lots of EMF-producing old sound
gear, and gets horrible reception...but we can't really move the receiver
itself due to limitations of our signal wiring...so I am going to try simply
moving the antennas outside the room)

For the record, all the ethernet coax I remember seeing has actually been
rather whitish in color.. :-)

Cheers and thanks,
~Brian