[TriLUG] FC3 changes

Jesus M. Rodriguez jmrodri at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:49:52 EST 2005

I put alias ls='ls --color=tty -F' in my $HOME/.bashrc file.

In vim, there should've been a file installed in /etc/vimrc.
In that file the following exists:

" Switch syntax highlighting on, when the terminal has colors
" Also switch on highlighting the last used search pattern.
if &t_Co > 2 || has("gui_running")
  syntax on
  set hlsearch
endif