[TriLUG] Earthlink Tech Support

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:23:34 EST 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:41:11 -0500, H. Crissman
<hcrissman at secure-mind.net> wrote:
> Joel Ebel wrote:
>
> > For anyone wondering what the quality of Earthlink's tech support is,
> > or anyone just looking for a joke, here's a rather hilarious exchange
> > I had today with Earthlink's tech support chat system.

Somewhat hiliarious.  Often frustrating.  Like Skippy, I've had to
develop a method of playing along with my "system" so that I can get
them to fix something.

In this day and age, lack of Linux support just seems remiss.  I can't
imagine with all of their subscribers that they get less than a few
hundred calls from Linux users per day.