[TriLUG] OT: password generation

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:57:00 EST 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:22:48 -0500, Warren Myers <volcimaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> wondering if any of you have come across other random password
> generators, and what your experience in general of securing your
> passwords and accounts has been.

I generally use STRIP (Secure Tool for Recalling Important Passwords) on my
PDA to save my passwords and it has a random password generator integrated
into it.  I haven't used it at all, but I would think that a random
password generator
would be more useful in something like that where it also stores your passwords
(encrypted) for you.

Cheers,
Tanner

--